Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Zurich, Switzerland
Technical SEO Audit
SEO goes further than just keywords, and in order to get a high ranking, there are a number of best practices website should follow in order to maximise ranking possibilities
- Technical and content analysis of the website using our 100 point SEO criteria
- External links (off-site SEO) website analysis
- SEO audit summary presentation based off of the internal review
- Recommendations for improvements structured into ‘Critical’, ‘High Importance’ and ‘Nice to Haves’
Want to do it yourself? Take a look at our technical SEO audit template.
SEO Keyword Research and Keyword Mapping
The backbone of the SEO strategy, essential to understand how prospects search and prioritise keywords according to volumes and strategic importance
- Keyword research covering first and secondary keyword
- Keyword mapping covering page titles and meta descriptions
- Keyword research and mapping in defined languages
Ongoing optimisation of pages and links is essential to create a sustainable organic growth
- Technical briefings to be given to the developer
- Technical analysis of website code / HTML structure for search engine readability & recommendations
- Semantic analysis of website content & recommendations
- Competitor analysis & recommendations
- Page Speed Analysis & Recommendations
- Search Volume and Trend Analysis & Recommendations
- Content optimization and feedback on the website and product detail
- Continuous coaching and knowledge transfer
- Internal links for the created texts
- Monitoring backlink profile
- Identify potential link candidates
- Concrete proposals of links candidates
Examples of typical SEO projects:
- SEO Strategy – for customers who are stuck, who aren’t sure how to approach their SEO & Content strategy
- Website relaunch – we specialise in successful website relaunch strategies
- Website audit – a must-have for any web agency driven website relaunches
- Content creation & optimisation – some onsite factors are still important, with structured data gaining importance – let’s take care of your site
- Link building – an important and effective part of SEO that needs to be careful managed
Get in touch with Luke today if you are interested in increasing the number of visitors from search engines, including Google, Naver, Baidu, and Yahoo.
- What languages does your international SEO cover?
We specialise in SEO in English and German, primarily on Google. In addition, thanks to our network of partners we extend our core SEO work to any other language and search engine.
- What's the cost of your SEO services?
Our prices vary depending on the scope, size and duration of the project. We also offer SEO coaching and workshops to customers who don’t have a big budget, but have time – in those cases we can start with as little as few hundred CHF. A typical SEO project for an SME can range from 5’000 CHF – 15’000 CHF in annual fees.