Crowdfunding & Security Token Offering (STO) Marketing Services
1. STO Marketing Strategy Workshop
Summary: We have consulted on more than 50 crowdfunding projects. In the workshop we offer our strategic input to your value proposition, including tokenomics, which will help us to design a campaign concept that has a greater chance to attract customers and token buyers.
Outcome: STO assessment, launch concept, key sales messages, marketing roadmap and resource plan
- Research the product, whitepaper, competitors and target markets specific to the proposition.
- 2 hour workshop with a partner from what.digital
- Key sales messages
- First draft of the story
- Competitive overview & positioning in the STO / tech market
- Marketing roadmap with services, timeline, budget and resourcing plan
- 1 hour Q&A session after the workshop to answer any open questions
Budget: 3’800 CHF
2. Before public sale
Summary: The aim of the pre-public sale phase is to prepare, measure the community interest and create the initial momentum.
Our clients can pick & choose which activities they would like to do on their own; we’re completely flexible. Our expert team will work together with your in-house team to execute the planned roadmap.
In this phase the marketing investment is still conservative as the marketing channels are tested and adjusted to suit your offer.
- Growth hacking activities
- Content production and distribution
- Paid advertising
- Social channels
- Community building
- Management of translations in all languages
- Article and press release creation and distribution
- Web design and development of front-end assets, animations and content to support your campaign
Our services will be coordinated by one of the partners and delivered by our team of experienced specialists.
Typical budget: 20’000 – 50’000 CHF
4. Investor relations
We can only go as far with the online outreach and visibility. For any STO to be successful it’s essential to activate your team on the ground. We offers exactly that, including pitch evaluation and preparation, outreach to investors, event coordination & roadshows.
- Pitch presentation
- Investor documentation
- Investor relations
- Direct investor leads
High quality, secure development in line with the marketing roadmap.
Typical budget: 30 – 50k CHF
Ready to find out more?
Enter your email to receive our full credentials