Job Vacancy – Technical Project Manager
Location: Zurich, Switzerland or remotely
Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our digital growth agency with headquarters in Zurich. Together with a distributed team of web developers, you will be responsible for all technical projects at what.digital.
As a project manager, you lead by example and are passionate about enabling and unblocking your team members.
As key person in a technical team, you are tech-savvy and find your way around Content Management Systems and web applications intuitively and are able to analyse and understand technical challenges and problems in detail.
As part of the core team at what.digital you are working with highly skilled professionals with lots of opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
You will get to know our clients and all aspects of our business quickly, so ideally you should be quick to learn, a strong communicator and not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- You are the main point of contact for all technical client requests
- Single Point of Contact for all your team members
- Manage client expectations for all technical projects and maintain the client relationship so that your clients are happy
- Manage budgets and estimation processes, be that for smaller issues or whole projects so that your projects are profitable
- Manage and plan your development resources by creating and updating roadmaps and deadlines so that you can deliver on time and so that you and your clients have a high visibility of your team’s efforts
- Maintain a high quality of specification, be that for smaller issues or whole projects so that your developers can work efficiently
- Maintain a high quality of what is delivered by testing our solutions
Requirements and Skills
- Native German speaker or fluent business German (C1)
- Fluent Business English (C1)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Leadership skills and used to taking decisions
- Proven working experience as a project manager
- Analytical mind, good grasp of Google Spreadsheets
- Tech-savvy and at least basic knowledge in web development, self-learners welcome, passion for web design and technology
- Programming skills or desire to learn
Please send your information to email@example.com