Job Vacancy – Frontend Developer (React)
Remote (Germany, Poland, Ukraine and rest of Eastern Europe)
We are looking for a remote Frontend Developer (React) to join our digital growth agency with headquarters in Zurich.
We are a growth and prototyping company working on a number of international startup projects with the goal, to optimally combine traction and development for our customers.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You are formally trained with a strong academic record (CS degree preferred)
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience, and a proven track record of working on frontend projects with Angular or React.js
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience and a proven track record of working with frontend development techniques and stacks (i.e. Webpack, SASS, CSS3, HTML5)
- You have experience with 3rd-party REST API integrations
- You are comfortable reading other coding languages such as Python, etc., and using UNIX shell commands.
- You have a strong working knowledge of version control software, more specifically Git.
- You are able to see the big picture and work together with backend developers to provide solutions that work smoothly from the user’s perspective, and in that, you like to take responsibility. You are able to address hidden complexities and uncertainties early on and discuss them with the project owner. You are able to anticipate problems and challenges and contribute to the planning and effort estimation for new features and tasks. You are able to organize and self-direct to get things done.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English language are a given.
Applications: Please submit your CV with a cover note to email@example.com. Only applications with a cover letter will be reviewed
About what.digital – Find out more on our website: https://what.digital/about-us